Slice of life

You will never believe what happened this Tuesday my sister had her birthday she turned ten. She had a birthday party that was awesome. We played in the jumpy house with a bunch of her friends and siblings and cousins. It was really fun. We also had a snow cone machine and the largest pizza at slice factory that barley fit through our door that was how big it was. We also had cake but I don't really like cake so yeah I just ate a strawberry that was on the cake. I loved it so much I melted the delicious unnatural scented flavor is the snow cones the way I felt in the jumpy house was like it was my house and I lived in it. I really loved her birthday party it was like a happy ending after school and I could hear the snow cone machine crush the ice fouriously I loved the party and I got to see old friends I loved. I tasted the sweet strawberry with was so greasy my mom also made very good soup I   Loved the birthday party and hope it's like mine.

Comments

  1. Thank you for your post this week! I would love to read more about what you were thinking, what others might have been thinking, how the food tasted, decorations set up, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your post. I was also at your your sister's birthday party, as you know, and I agree that it was very fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know

      TEHE

      P.S I like turtles

      Delete
    2. Meh too, turtles are good for the soul. (Whatever that means...)

      Delete
  3. I like this post a lot, it’s literally making be bounce a bit in my chair right now. It’s a fun, funny post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts