Clubs

Hi welcome back to my blog if you do not know me my name is Tamar. Today I will talks about clubs and what I wish I could join and what I'm already in. The clubs I would like to join are buddy club,art, and garden club. Why I would like to join these clubs are because I love plants and would never want to hurt them and would like to plant some and do a lot. Why I would like to join buddy club is because I’m not very good at scocializing with new people. Art I might join might not join. I might also join math club to improve with my math. Also I have already have a club I’m in that’s like about to finish it girls basketball intermirrols. I. Really excited to be joining all these clubs and have great and fun opportunities after school.

Comments