Food you could live forever on

Hi welcome back to my blog if this is your first time reading your blog my name is Tamar. Today I am going to be talking about what one food I could only eat for the rest of my life. What that food would be is if it was a healthy choice I think magi salad with Italian dressing. If it was not that then I would choose Doritos Flames the purple bag because that is soooooooo good it isn’t to hot or nothing. Also TAMALES they are sooooooooooooooooo good especially the red ones. Otherwise I think I would choose mango salad with Italian dressing because that’s a healthy choice but it’s also good. It’s not the best food I think but it probably is the right choice. So the choice I would pick probably is mage salad with Italian dressing.

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week! I know Doritos Flames are a huge hit among you guys. I'll have to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also put tamales. The Doritos are good to. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts