Free write

Hi welcome back to my blog if you do not know me my name is Tamar. My free writing prompt is going to be about what I did yesterday Monday October 2nd 2017. Yesterday I saw my sister Prescilla I missed her so much because she was in Arizona studying grad school anyway I remember my mom saying there is going to be a surprise I thought wait a sec my mom said a surprise I remember her saying the day before that she my sister Prescilla was coming the next week so I was like maybe that's the surprise I was right and I was so happy because I love her so much she is my role model forever I love her so much. I really hope I get to spend time for six days together she has a new boyfriend ;(( he seems nice so ya I'm still not sure but that's what happend yesterday.

Comments

  1. That's an awesome surprise! In what ways would you consider her your role model? Does she do anything specific that stands out or is she just an overall great sister? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts