If I were president...

If I were president I would be a preserver to not stop helping the country and to make it a better place. The laws I would make is no smoking and to not deport people back unless they have bad things on them and want to hurt us. I would also help and make the amount of homeless people a less popular amount. I would help many people that need help and try to make the world a better place. I also would take away money from the rich schools and help the poor schools out. I hope if I was ever president you would vote for me. I promise to a very amazing president. I really thope if I was president that you would vote for me.


P.S I LIKE TURTLES

Comments

  1. Thanks for your post! If you did run for president, I would probably vote for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I would vote for myself too because I am AWESOME

      P.S I LIKE TURTLES

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing your post this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts