Embarrassing/scary/funny story

Hello welcome back to my blog if this is your first time reading my blog my name is Tamar. Today for my writing prompt I will be telling a funny story. On a cold winter day in the year of 2016 or 2015 my family were just finished from going to church that day and we were going to my grandmas house because my mom had to do something. I was in the car talking to my sisters and my brother waiting for our mom to come back and go home eat and have fun. Because that day all the family does something fun on Sundays because my parents don’t work that day. Suddenly I see my mom come out the gate and she goes around the back of the car. I keep talking and think my mom is in the car already when I hear a racket of laughing uncontrollably strong I don’t see her in her seat I ask where mom went and they said she slipped on ice. At that point I can stop laughing i laugh pretty wired too when my mom come in the car we all start laughing even louder and then my mom gets mad and says “stop laughing!” Because it was pretty mean of us to start laughing at her when she fell on the ice. Well then that was my funny story (but it was pretty mean too).

Comments

  1. Oh goodness! I hope she was OK. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts