Gratitude

Hello welcome back to my blog if this is your first time reading my blog then my name is Tamar. Todays topic I will be talking about is gratitude and what it means to be grateful and since we are close to thanksgiving day then this is a good topic to be writing about. Gratitude is a very important life skill that most people might not have. Of course I am not saying all people don’t have gratitude for things but that most people need to show more of it. Now gratitude (if you do not know what it means) is “the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.” I got the definitions from google but in short terms gratitude means showing appreciation for things and people do to help us out when we need it. Something that I am thankful for is my family because they are the most important things in my life and they lift me up when I need it the most. I hope you have learned how to be grateful and having gratitude.

Comments

Popular Posts