Quarter Goals

Hello welcome back to my blog if this is your first time reading my blog my name is Tamar. Today I will be talking about how my first quarter goals and how my first quarter went. My first quarter went pretty well for the most part I did pretty well in scocial studies,math,reading,science and math lab which is mostly all my classes. The classes I did the most well on was scocial studies,science, and ELA/reading. The class that I most struggled with was math class. Math lab was better and I also did pretty good on it. I hope to improve on math because I struggle on that class the most. So this quarter I will try my best in math.

Comments

  1. It sounds like you had a pretty good first quarter! I look forward to seeing second quarter go as well, if not better. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts