MAP scores

Hello welcome back to my blog if this is your first time reading my blog my name is Tamar. Today I will be talking about my MAP scores. I really do not do good on the reading and language part because they were long stories and I did not understand some of the stories because I didn’t make sense to me and it was like eighth grade things. For language I had 1 point off of what I got last time because I did not think these test would be harder than last time. For math I went up because I learned new things and could understand the questions it asked me. The test to me seemed to turn harder than they really were last quarter. I really did try my best its just I guess it was harder and harder. I hope I go up next quarter at least.

Comments

  1. I like to hear that even though it was hard for you, you still tried your best. That's what I care most about! Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts