New Years resolution

   Hello welcome back to my blog if you are new to reading my blog my name is Tamar. Today I will be talking about my New Years resolution. Even though I do not have one I will talk about why I did not make a resolution for myself. One reason is because for some reason it’s hard for me to think of one a make one up for myself which I don’t really know why it’s that hard. I just have put lot of thought into it but just could not think of one. I thought of working out but I think im ok. I thought of going asleep earlier but that’s too hard and I really don’t want to. Another reason I can’t make one is because I have a lot of other things on my mind. So I don’t really give it much thought when I’m doing something on my free time most of the time I’m sleeping. I guess that’s why I could not make a New Years resolution.

Comments

Popular Posts