Viewing opposing view of Blackfish

Hello welcome back to my blog if you are new to my blog my name is Tamar. Today I will be viewing the other side of the movie Blackfish. What I mean is that I will see the other side of the story. So I chose that I think that orcas should not be kept in captivity. So I need to see why people who think orcas should be kept in no that. One reason can be that it brings people happiness to see the orca shows. The second reason can be they need to know more about killer whales and that they can learn more about them if they are in captivity. The third reason might be  is that  “education ambassadors” that encourage “people to think more about the environment and what they can do to help preserve and protect it.” But personally I think that orcas should be left free and in the wild and to not be kept in captivity.

https://www.motherjones.com/environment/2014/12/seaworld-killer-whale-orca-science-blackfish/

Comments

  1. Even though you are against keeping orcas in captivity, you argue the other side very well. Thank you for sharing your post this week and including research!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts