Digital Citizenship

Hi welcome back to my blog if you're new to my blog my name is Tamar. Today we are going to talk about digital citizenship digital citizenship is like another words how to be responsible with you technology. I am responsible with my technology by not putting food or liquids any near my tech because I can get damaged. Also you can put it in your bag at all times when your going somewhere so you dont drop it on accident. Another way you can be responsible is by carrying it with both hands. Also by not putting a password on it so your teachers can get in if they need too and so you won't forget it. Another way is to not search up inappropriate things on the iPad. These ways are safe ways of taking care of your technology and digital citizenship.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts