Greatest achievement

Hello welcome back to my blog if it is your first time reading my blog my name is Tamar. Today I am going to talk about my greatest achievement. I don’t remember one but I will just talk about maybe one that was maybe close to being my greatest achievement. I guess one of my greatest achievements might be winning the basketball championship from last year. This was I guess important to me because it was my first championship won. This event was fun to experience. This was a very encouraging and a very happy day for me. So that’s probably why this was a ONE of my greatest achievements.

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That seems pretty cool. But I would never do anything like that I’m to scared to preform in front of people.



    Ps: I like turtles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that, that was so much fun! You’re a great basketball player!


    P.s. I like turtles


    And tamales

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I like turtles and tamales toooooooo. :))))))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts