News this week

Hi welcome back to my blog if you are new my name is Tamar. Today I am going to talk about my little cousins birthday and what I might do this weekend. It was Monday October 16th. I didn't really get to celebrate with her because they did not answer and so we didn't really get to talk to each other go to her house or celebrate ;( . That's was sad but we might call before Sunday so we can celebrate and see her and her little brother Sunday. I am really excited for Saturday to because I spend time with her and have sister time Saturday but since my other sisters are not here it's only us two but I the last three Saturdays we didn't really get to spend time because she had stuff to do. At least I hope this weekend I spend time with her. That's what I will do this weekend.

P.S. I LIKE TURTLES

Comments

Popular Posts