Would you rather be famous for being a writer or a singer?

Hello welcome back to my blog if it’s your first time reading my blog my name is Tamar. Today I will be talking about the writing prompt would you rather be famous for writing or singing. I think I would rather be famous for singing. Why I think I would sing rather than writing is because not all songs have the same beat as other songs. It makes the song unique and different. Also if you get to make the beat yourself it sounds cool. You can also write your own songs. So if you wanted to make your own songs you can write them. So you technically write in singing if you make your own songs. That’s why I would rather be a singer than writer.

Comments

  1. Interesting comparisons between the two! Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts