Incentives

Hi welcome back to my blog if you are new to my blog my name is Tamar. Today the subject I will be talking about is incentives. Since our school did MAP testing already the school announced that if you move up at least a point of two of your MAP tests you will get to go to an incentive room. Plus in that incentive room you get to pick a room that you would want to have free time in. So the rooms were electronic room,movie room, drawing and listening to music room and some more that I forgot. I went up on one of my MAP test but not two which is sad because now I have to go to a reflection room and reflect on what I did good and bad. There is a good part to it though after you reflect you get to go to the incentive room you chose after. So you don’t have to stay in the reflection room all day. I think I tried my best for sure but I guess I thought the questions were harder like an 8th grade level but I still did pretty good on my test on my math I went up five or seven points. So at least I got higher on my math part of it. Im still proud off myself for going up at least on one of tests.

Comments

Popular Posts