Superhero

Hello welcome back to my blog if this is your first time reading my blog my name is Tamar. Today I will be talking about a Superhero that I made up. My superhero is a young woman named Krystal X. She is a strong,brave,elegant and beautiful superhero. Her superpower is to shoot out claws like wolverines and super speed and mind control and she is immortal. Her pet sidekick is a pet black jaguar. She loves animals so much she loves bunnies and dogs too. She has sisters and brothers but she is the 3rd oldest out of them. Krystal X is so awesome and is from earth. She loves to be sweet and never would want to hurt a person. Here is a sneak peek of how she looks like I hope you like her  she looks normal but really she is the greatest superhero in the world.

Comments

  1. Your superhero sounds awesome! Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts