Free post

Hello welcome back to my blog if you are new to reading my blog my name is Tamar. Today I will be talking about my weekend. My weekend  I did a lot like I went to Maya’s birthday party in Sunday. I also went to church before that. On Saturday I was playing games on the computer and my tablet. My mom always makes my sisters and brothers that don’t go to communion classes or finished them already do math or reading for 30 or 20 min. I was also playing with my sisters dog to. Her name is Lulu and is a sweet pit bull so cute and is super energetic and also surprisingly chill to she is so nice and if you met her you would love her too. My weekend was fun and I hope it is like the next or better.

Comments

  1. It sounds like you had a very fun weekend! Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts