Should we wear uniforms?

Hello welcome back to my blog if you are new to reading my blog my name is Tamar. Now the question for this week is should we wear uniforms. Now on my opinion I think we should not wear uniforms. But other people might think we should. I think we should wear uniforms because it sometimes the things you wear can show you as a person sometimes. It can show a lot and it is like expressing yourself but not in words in cloths. Now take for example that you are wearing a doctors uniform people that may not know you interpret that you are a doctor. On the opposing side why might people think that kids should wear uniforms is because it might be inappropriate and to showing. Now I think that if you think this might happen let us wear no uniforms and make rules about things like you have to wear a skirt at least up to your knees or something. This is why I think we should not wear uniforms.

Comments

  1. You do a good job of sharing your claim and supporting evidence. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts