Slice of life (Practice)

Hello welcome back to my blog if this is your first time reading my blog my name is Tamar. Today I will be practicing for the month of March challenge where you have too write every day a blog about a small piece of my day or about any small part that can expand to be two three paragraphs.


  As I heard my mom telling me to clean the corner of my room saying in spanish “ Tamar if you do not clean your room i will tell your father” I got tired of hearing the same thing over and over again. But sooner or later I would have to clean it up. And I don’t like seeing my dad mad either. But I just said “mom it is just filled with cloths garbage and boxes all over I already cleaned it.” But of course I only covered it with my jackets and sort of cleaned it took out some garbage and moved the cloths into a bunch and I had to clean those cloths. I felt tired because I hated that corner and usually I lost a lot of things in that corner like my ID which I hated losing. Finally today I should clean it since on Tuesday it is deep cleaning day I really hate cleaning it it is the worst I just hope I can clean it without frustration and also try to tell my little sister help me since she loves cleaning and is really good at it too.

Comments

  1. This is a great first SOL. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts