Snow day

Hello welcome back to my blog if you are new to reading my blog my name is Tamar. I will be talking about the snow day on Friday. Since we did not have school on that day I had time to finish some homework which made me happy. But then I felt sad also because you add an extra day to the end of the year. So instead of leaving school on June 5th we leave June 6th. But the good part was extra day and extra homework time. I also watched a redbox movie on Sunday since we had a; extra day we could stay up late since my bedtime and my sisters and brothers bedtime is 8:00. But the next day we watched a movie called Baby Driver. And that is what I did on that snow day.

Comments

  1. It sounds like you ended up having a fun weekend, even though we do have to add an extra day at the end of the year. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts