Slice of life (challenge) #11

        I went to the movies last week Sunday I was really excited to see the movie that got such a grate review on it. The movie I was seeing was BlackPanther it was so awesome I loved the movie I wish it never ended. I loved the superhero he was the best he had a cool accent and pretty much all the characters also had cool accent. The sister was a smarty pants. And was said to be smarter than Tony Starks. which Isaiah told me even though I don't believe him as much I am like at a 50% for who is smarter even though I think I should believe him. I don't really know if Wakanda (pronounced wa-gon-da)is a real place in Africa but I think it is. I hope they make more movies like this I hope Marvel does. I really hope anyone watches the movie and goes to see it and agrees with me that the movie was awesome and astonishing.

Comments

Popular Posts