Slice of life (challenge) #13

      As I looked at the shoes that my dad was choosing for me to get new shoes because I did not have  any gym shoes none of them seemed to fit me or even be likable like the ones across from the other side of Macy's I saw those shoes and thought that those shoes were way much better I loved them even the sight of them made me go over there and forget all about what my dad was saying. As he was giving me more suggestions his words seemed to come through one ear and come out the other. I  came back and told my mom to look at the other side of Macy's and said that the kids department is over there. Then she told my dad we went over there and I looked at all the shoes and tried them on. But they barley fit me and then a couple minutes later my no saw the rack that said 50 percent all shoes on the rack. And then she said "Tamar come look at these shoes that are on the rack." Then I just looked at them and tried them on and looked at some shoes that are 9 1/2 and that my mom wanted me to have at least the shoes to be a little bit because my feet grow fast and are big. And we also found some pretty green shoes and had a debate which one we should get and at last we got these  red shoes and they were ñretty nice too.

Comments

Popular Posts