Slice of life (challenge) #16

        Yesturday was my dad’s birthday and we celebrated his birthday in the house. We had soup that he likes and also spaghetti with vodka sauce that my mom made yesturday and which she had a lot of spaghetti. We also had flan with tres leeches cake on the bottom,and flan on top. The cake I did jot eat because I do jot like cake only cheese cake. And I was not about to waste cake. And with that the candles also sang and they had a happy birthday song to it. We had a lot of fun but my dad was also mad because of a personal thing that happend 2 days ago and he was mad with me and mom so it was not the best birthday he ever had I hope he can forgive me and I can forgive him but overall I tried o act like nothing happend and that he tried to have a least a decent party but I guess not. I least we had a little ok party.

Comments

Popular Posts