Slice of life (challenge) #17

        I have these monopoly lottery thing on which I try to get money because you find tickets and if you fill the row with the tickets it asked you for you can get the prize they tell you. So I am almost there to making my goal for a couple of prizes too. But I just need tickets so I had to ask my sister/cousin to get me some tickets to win. And I told her but she did not go she said she was for like a week but she LIED. So then on Wednesday she said I promise I will get the tickets today and she said I never break my promises. But then she lied AGAIN. And then she made up this story the next day telling me her teacher took them away from her and she couldn't give me them which I do not believe her at all. I hope she can keep that promise but until then she needs to keep her promises.

Comments

Popular Posts