Slice of life (challenge) #18

       Last Sunday my sister/cousin got her dress for her 15th birthday. She got really excited and I helped her also pick out some dresses with my parents and while my little cousin/brothers and sisters were playing around Macy's when we finally finished picking her two dresses that she likes one for dancing and one for beauty and showing off mostly, my little brothers,sisters and cousins got in trouble with this lady with no hair told them to stop touching the fur coats which were next to the dresses section and on which my little cousins,sisters,and brothers started leaning and touching them. The lady got really mad and started coming back and froth yelling at them nonstop. It was annoying. But at least my sister/cousin got her dress.

Comments

Popular Posts