Slice of life (challenge) #2

     Going in for the shot and swish! He scores a three pointer suddenly I see how good he is. I am watching, but then I ask but then they ignore me I keep asking but they keep ignoring me. It’s sad because they don’t even listen to me I feel hopeless then I just instead start playing and I tell them I’m not on a team. Of c purse they are not listening I block this boy in morning care he’s like in forth or third grade. Then i say full court because the lunch ladies work in Emerson gym too but on the other half. We start playing full court then some kids say I quit then I just go to the other half and then say “whose team am I on.” Isaiah says its me and Tamar and Ben and his brother Aiden and the other Ben. I just start playing and then I finally get to play which I finally happy because I felt excluded. But I guess I just played finally. Afterward I am so sweaty and go to excel like that.

Comments

Popular Posts