Slice of life (challenge) #21

      On Sunday I watched a movie called “Thor Ragnarok” on Redbox the movie was good and I really liked it a lot. I saw that hulk was in it and doctor strange and it was very cool. The movie showed a lot of cool stuff that marvel movies usually put in I hope they make more exciting movies like this one and I can not wait till the new movie “Avengers Infinity War” comes out because it is one of the movies I am dieing to see made by marvel. It has like all the superhero’s which is amazing like “Black Panther” which is personally one of my favorite movies. And one of y favorite characters also. The movie comes out April 27th 2018 and I hope I get to see this amazing movie especially on Tuesday because on Tuesday at riverside mall they give $5 each person which is a good deal because my parents always have to waste $60 or more because of how many kids are in our house.

Comments

Popular Posts