Slice of life (challenge) #27

        On Sunday, my sister said she got crazy she she already got one dog named Lola like before my other sister got her new dog. And then she got a new dog because her boyfriend wanted one. I found out that she got a Great Dane puppy dog. It was a girl and she was sleeping she was soooo cute. And my other sister that was watching with me my mom and my dad she said “what!!! You just got my dream dog not fair.” So she was loving the dog it was 8 weeks which is 2 months. She was so cute and I love her so much. Even though we were on FaceTime watching her sleep. On my sister’s lap while her boyfriend was in the store. Either way I loved the dog and hope I get to see both dogs Lola and Lana which is the dog Great Dane dogs name. And she said that her boyfriend is going somewhere for a year. And that he wants another dog when he comes back but when he wants a boy dog becaus per they already have 2 dogs that are girls and the boy dog that will come later has to be a masstif or a German Shepherd.

Comments

Popular Posts