Slice of life (challenge) #3

   I look up at my little cousin who is begging to play on my tablet I look up at him and say “my charger is in the car, you have to ask mommy or papi (dadddy) for the keys to go to the car because the tablet is at 1% so you need to ask them.” Then he runs to go ask my mom for the keys but shes on the phone. He comes back and tells me “moms on the phone.” Then I say “go ask papi.” Then he says “I don’t know spanish I don’t know how to say it.” So I tell him “just tell him in English.” He says “ugh” so then I say fine say this “puedo tener los llaves para agarar el cargador de Tamar que esta en el caro  porfavor.” (May/can I have the keys to the car to get Tamar’s charger for her tablet) He says “huh” and then tries to say it but fails. I go to tell my dad and he says “pregute a tu mama.” (Ask your mom). I go up to her she’s still on the phone but when she gets off I tell her and she says “it’s to dangerous for victor to go by himself.” I say “ugh” because of course I don’t want to go outside where it’s cold. I sigh my mom says “you know what it’s to dangerous fo both of you just don’t go.” Ten my dad says “Tamar lets go.” In spanish and then I go I let my little cousin go on the computer. Now he doesn’t want to come with me outside. How rude I think to myself. I leave with my father cross the street and go inside the car to look for it and suddenly it’s not there. I get out the car slowly and tell my father in spanish “the charger is not in the car.” He says in spanish “really so you made me come all the way out here for nothing.” I just look at him then we both just go back to the office and I think o myself really while I’m out here freezing myself off victors inside playing roblox I sigh and just go back inside.

Comments

Popular Posts