Slice of life (challenge) #31

          As I talked to my mom about having a dog and how I am very responsible to have one. She said that she would think about it. Which I was very surprised about because back when I asked her before about having one when I was probably 8 or 9 or 10 she was very sure that she does not think me and my sister could share a dog. But I think that my sister’s dog Lulu probity changed her mind since she is having puppies. I told her if I could have one of her dogs or one of my grandma’s dogs. Cookie which she looks like a cookie and she is a small chiwawa. She is cute but I kinda want a Pitbull dog not saying I like them more than cookie but I probloy brother have one of the Pitbull dogs. My mom said she would think about it I told her that when my sister Beverly is not here,who takes care of her mostly. Well I do. So I feel that 8 should get a dog and I will be very responsible and loving.

Comments

Popular Posts