Slice of life (challenge) #4

    I look at all the presents under the tree I say "wow" in astonishment all these presents are a lot since all my family is here they think that last years presents were more then this year. I'm just wondering that whose gonna get the most and when are we gonna open them. I get really excited when it comes to presents. I hope I get the most but I should not be like that nor be greedy. So now it looks like its time to open presents. I look at all the presents under the tree and say "I call passing out all the presents!" I ask my little cousin if she wants to be in charge of the garbage. she says "sure."
I also ask her if she wants to help hand the presents to the people she also says "sure." my little cousin loves cleaning and helping out she does it to get her mind off things. I look on the time on the thermostat "time to open presents!"

Comments

Popular Posts