Slice of life (challenge) #5

     In my classroom sitting down in block 2 math class. The student of the month is being announced today. which I am very excited about because my math teacher Miss Choe always announces the student of the month every month and i'm always happy for the person who gets it because they get a "Jimmy Jhones's" and I never tried "Jimmy Jhone's" So I like how she does that. In fifth grade my teacher also did student if the moth or week I forgot and she would chose one person and you would get to bring 3 friends to lunch with you and she would give us a special treat. both Miss Choe and Miss Gonzales would give us hints to know who was the student of the month/week. So I was sitting down nervous and anxious to see who was the student of the month she stated that this person was shy (one of my traits),never had working lunch also my traits,finished all her IXLs and got 100% on her last test which I also had. and the she says Tamar. I was like what I did not hear that right but I did I looked shocked like someone had just slapped me in the face and got my certificate sat down and I was happy for the rest of the day. At the end of the day I told my parents they were proud of me that I got a strawberry banana milkshake from "Margies Candies."

Comments

Popular Posts