Slice of life (challenge) #6

     I get to the door and hear dogs barking. I get kinda scared because they sound fierce and vicious. I enter the door and see a big black dog with its ears popped up and a little dog with its ears popped up.  They both look at me and the little one comes up to me and starts to lick my pants and wags its little tail like a whip. And jumps up on me. I look at it and sit on the couch. I see Emily and Brianna and say hi. I put my present down for her and she’s singing a song on the tv like karaoke with a mic. I look at the big one on which I think Emily’s sister was holding its collar and she says “he does not bite.” She looks exactly like Emily. I let the big one sniff me and start petting it. It was a pretty big dog but it was not that scary only when it showed its teeth and tried bitting at Emily because she was doing this movement and she would grab its extra skin and pull its checks playing around. And the dog would try bitting her. But I told her to stop because I was scared it was going to bite her hand off. But then she stopped disappointed. And she started singing on the mic on her PlayStation 3 it said on the screen.

Comments

Popular Posts