Slice of life (challenge) #7

    On the day I go to the party I’m already in Emily’s house and I look at the table filled with a bunch of goodies and food. It looks very delicious and I want to stuff my face with all the things on the table. But of course I did not want to be rude to her and just barge in and start eating so when her mom asked me do you want to eat. Of course I learned from my mom that it is rude to start asking for food and do that type of stuff she says to not act like you are starving. But of course I say no thank you even though I was really hungry and was dieing of hungry. So which that being said I starved the whole party and lived off of takis and ice cream that she offered me she asked what kind and the choices were strawberry,vanilla, and chocolate. I picked strawberry ice cream because I love it.

Comments

Popular Posts