Slice of life (challenge) #8

     “No this deal is better we are not paying $20 on a pair of kakis at Old Navy when we can get a cheaper price at Gap for only $14.99.” My mom said in spanish to my dad and myself. If you know my mom well when it comes to shopping she’s all about the deals and which one is cheaper and coupons and all that. Even though they were in the boys section she didn’t care because the kakis I was getting were from the boys section. But it is fine because I liked they they were nice and my dad didn’t really care but he was with my mom. Like always my dad would say yes to almost anything if I asked him. But if my mom does not like the idea she’ll tell him not to let us which he listens to because he is always watching the novelas on tv which are his shows on tv. I like watching shows with him too.

Comments

Popular Posts