Slice of life (challenge) #9

     The time was 7:00, I was tired and did not want to do my bed even though my mom was telling me too and begging me. I was feeling as lazy as a bear during hibernation. I felt like not doing anything! I just hoped my mom or dad did not come into my room like they always do every morning. I really did not like it because my parents always yell at me because I’m not up when I should be doing all my things but I just lay down on my bed with my huge pink and purple unicorn the is the size of a four year old and also half my size. And with my small very soft little kitten (not a real cat.) I love my stuffed animals and my soft blankeys. They are the softest thing in the world! That’s probably why I am always sleeping in because of my blankeys and my very soft smooth stuffed animals.

Comments

Popular Posts