Slice of life (challenhe) #24

      I saw my mom's client come in carrying something moving. I was wondering what it was. Since I know that she is my mom's friend and that my sister Beverly used to work for her business she runs a dog walking business and she takes care of them too and she also runs a daycare center for kids. Last last time she came in with two dogs and they either she was taking care of them or they were hers. And this time she broght a dog that was a husky and it was so fluffy i could DIE! The whiskey she said she rescued. It was so cute and it's name was Fletcher. Like the clients last name. And I had a lot of fun with it. I found out it does not like wood floors. Which was weird but that dog was the bomb . But not as fun as lulu my sister's pitbull dog.

Comments

Popular Posts